AARP discounts for seniors abound for those who become eligible to join at 50 — and the deals go way beyond the usual travel perks that probably come to mind!
Here Are Some AARP Discounts You May Not Know About
A lot of people don’t realize all of the different ways they may qualify for discounts — and could end up costing them a lot of money over time.
Many AARP members know about the popular discounts available to them on travel-related goods and services, including car rentals, hotels, vacation packages and cruises.
But what a lot of people don’t realize is that their membership also qualifies them for tons of other everyday AARP discounts and savings on things like groceries, car maintenance and movie tickets.
For just $16 per year, here are a slew of everyday discounts that AARP members have access to:
- Consumer Cellular: Unlimited talk and text for just $25/month. Get this deal.
- Best Buy Assured Living: 10% off monthly fee and more. Get this deal.
- AT&T Wireless: Save 10% on monthly service charges and 15% on select accessories. Get this deal.
- Schwan’s Home Service: Save $20 off your first order of $50. Get this deal.
- Tanger Outlets: Free coupon book with up to $1,000 in savings. Get this deal.
- The UPS Store: 5% off shipping and 15% off other services. Get this deal.
- Ancestry: 30% off Ancestry membership. Get this deal.
- Petplan pet insurance: Save up to 10% if you enroll online, plus get up to a $35 Petplan Visa Prepaid Card. Get this deal.
Gift and Flower Deals
- 1-800-Flowers.com: Receive 20% off beautiful bouquets. Get this deal.
- Wolferman’s: Save 20% off fine bakery delights. Get this deal.
- Stock Yards: Save 20% on exceptional quality steaks, meat and beef. Get this deal.
- Many more gift and flower deals available here.
Health and Wellness Deals
- Tivity Health: 10% discount on new wellness program. Get this deal.
- LensCrafters: 30% off complete pair. Get this deal.
- Hearing Shop: 15% discount on easy listening products. Get this deal.
- Many more health & wellness deals available here.
You can always keep up with the latest and greatest AARP discounts and benefits here.